Terms & Conditions
Users of the Services offered by Betonpolitics acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions
This document is a legal agreement between you, the User, and the entity providing Betonpolitics. It governs your use of the online properties and, in any case, for the use of the services provided. “Legal agreement” means that the terms of this agreement are binding on the relationship between you and us once you have accepted the terms. For simplicity, “User,” “you,” “your” and similar terms, either in singular or plural form, refer to you, the User. ”Radon B.V. “we,” “our,” “us” and similar terms refer to the corporation that owns and manages Betonpolitics as outlined in the present document. “Betonpolitics” refers to the current website and/or application. “Agreement” refers to this document, as amended from time to time. The Agreement is concluded in the English language. Other defined terms are set forth in the section named “Definitions” at the bottom of the Agreement.
Acceptance of this Agreement
In order to use Betonpolitics, you must read this Agreement carefully and agree to accept the same by clicking the button for its acceptance. If you don’t accept this Agreement you cannot use the Service.
Information about Betonpolitics
Betonpolitics is a web platform that allows the User to bet on political events.
Registration, content on Betonpolitics and prohibited use of Betonpolitics
It is understood that the Owner shall not be held responsible under any circumstances in case of loss, disclosure, theft or unauthorized use by third parties, for whatever reason, of the User's access credentials.
If the User has reasons to believe that their account is no longer safe because it has supposedly been, including but not limited to, hacked, stolen, lost, unduly disclosed etc., the User should immediately notify the Owner at the email address provided at the beginning of the present document. By registering on Betonpolitics, you represent and warrant that you are an adult according to the legislation in your country and that betting is not illegal in your country.
Deleting User accounts and account termination
Registered Users can cancel their accounts and stop using the Service at any time, through the interface of Betonpolitics or by directly contacting the Owner. The Owner, in case of breach of the Terms by the User, reserves the right to suspend or terminate the User's account at any time and without notice.
The Owner reserves the right to suspend or terminate the User's account at any time and without notice if it believes that:
· User has violated this Agreement; and/or
· User's access or use of the Service may result in injury to the Owner, other Users or third parties; and/or
· the use of Betonpolitics by the User may result in violation of law or regulations; and/or
· in case of an investigation by legal action or governmental involvement; and/or
· the account is deemed to be, at the Owner’s sole discretion, for whatever reason, inappropriate or offensive or in violation of this Agreement.
Content provided by the User
Users are responsible for their own content and that of third parties that they share through Betonpolitics, that they upload and post on or through Betonpolitics, or that they transfer by any other means. Users confirm that they have all the necessary consents from third parties whose data and/or content they share with the Owner and hereby indemnify the Owner for any liability or claim arising against the Owner in connection with illegal distribution of third-party content or unlawful use of the Service. The Owner does not moderate the content provided by Users or by third parties but will act if complaints are received from Users or if orders are issued by the public authorities regarding content deemed offensive or illegal.
In particular, the Owner may decide to suspend or interrupt the visualisation of content in the event that:
· other Users file complaints;
· a notice of infringement of intellectual property rights is received;
· it is decided to do so in view of, or as a result of, legal actions;
· said action is solicited by a public authority; or
· if it is believed that the content, while being accessible via Betonpolitics, may put at risk the Users, third parties, the availability of the Service and/or the Owner.
Rights over content provided by Users
The only rights granted to the Owner in relation to content provided by Users are those necessary to operate and maintain Betonpolitics.
By submitting, posting or displaying content on or through Betonpolitics, the User grants a license to the Owner without territorial limits, non-exclusive, royalty-free and with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display, and distribute such content in any media or via distribution methods currently available or developed later.
Content provided by third parties
The Owner does not moderate the content or links provided by third parties before their publication on Betonpolitics. The Owner is not responsible for the content provided by third parties or for its availability.
Services provided by third parties
Users may use third-party services or content included in Betonpolitics, but they must be aware of these third parties' terms and conditions and have given consent to them. Under no circumstances will the Owner be deemed liable in relation to the proper functionality or availability, or both, of third-party services.
The Service shall be used only in accordance with these Terms. Users may not:
· disseminate or publish content that is unlawful, obscene, illegitimate, defamatory or inappropriate;
· permit any third party use their account, as the User's account is strictly personal;
· publish any content that promotes, either directly or indirectly, hate, racism, discrimination, pornography, violence;
· promote activity that may endanger your life or the life of any other User or lead to physical harm. This includes, but is not limited to: suicide threats, intentional physical trauma, use of illegal drugs, or drinking excessively. Under no circumstance is any User allowed to post any content promoting and/or encouraging and/or showing any self - destructive or violent behaviour on Betonpolitics;
· publish any content or carry out any activity that disrupts, interrupts, harms, or otherwise violates the integrity of Betonpolitics or another User's experience or devices. Such activity includes: spamming, distributing unauthorized advertisements, phishing, defrauding others, spreading malware or viruses etc.;
· publish any content that exclusively focuses on extreme or gratuitous gore and violence;
· publish immoral or unethical events or bet on social events such as war, calamities, terroristic attacks etc.;
· probe, scan or test the vulnerability of Betonpolitics, including the services or any network connected to the website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on Betonpolitics, including the services or any network connected to Betonpolitics;
· conceal their identity or steal someone else's identity or, in any case, pretend to be or represent a third party, if not expressly allowed to do so by such third party;
· manipulate identifiers in order to disguise or otherwise conceal the origin of their messages or of the content published;
· harvest or collect any personally identifying information of other Users, including but not limited to the email addresses or contact information, by circumventing the privacy setting of User's account on Betonpolitics or by any other means;
· register or use the Service in order to approach the Users to promote, sell or advertise products or services of any kind through Betonpolitics in any way;
· indicate or try to imply in any manner that you have a relationship with Betonpolitics or that Betonpolitics has endorsed you, your products or services or any third party's products and services for any purpose;
· use Betonpolitics to publish or otherwise disseminate copyrighted material, without the consent of the copyright holder;
Betting rules on Betonpolitics
Who can bet on Betonpolitics
The User must be registered on Betonpolitics to send their claims or to bid on them. On Betonpolitics it is strictly prohibited for Users to have more than one account. In this case, the Owner has the right to block all the accounts at its discretion and to leave only one account linked to the User's country. If the Owner finds out that the User has opened several accounts within Betonpolitics, the Owner also reserves the right to refuse to pay out for these accounts. An exception is provided for User's assets legitimately transferred to the User's account of Betonpolitics upon User's payment of a fine in the measure of 10% of the total amount of the deposits. The Owner does not recommend two or more Users to place bets from one IP-address (from the same computer or the same local area network) in order to avoid suspicion of collusion between such Users (cheating). In this case, the Owner reserves the right to invalidate and refund the relevant bet.
How and when to bet on Betonpolitics
Any registered User can send their claims on political event predictions to the Owner. However, in order for the User to bid on the relevant prediction, the latter must be confirmed. Upon confirmation of the claim, the User can start to bid on it. The minimum bet for each prediction published on Betonpolitics is the equivalent of 1 Euro in the registered currency associated to the User's account. After the first bet has been placed, other Users can either:
· support the first bet or
· make a contra-bet.
The date and time associated to the bet by the User and the deadline for discontinuation of the bets must also be priorly checked and approved by Betonpolitics or can be directly provided by Betonpolitics. Bets shall be placed by Users until the said deadline, as displayed on Betonpolitics. The time when an event starts is determined according to official documents concerning the relevant events or, if not available, according to news and other information displayed on Betonpolitics. Should any dispute arise regarding the time of the start of the event, if the official regulatory bodies of the appropriate event do not provide (or lack) such information, the information available on Betonpolitics about the start time of the event is considered the only correct one while calculating the bets. Results for political events are published on Betonpolitics within 3 days after the end of an event. Results for live events are published on Betonpolitics on the basis of what information is available immediately after the end of the event.
Bets placed after the start of the event, except the bets for live events, in all cases, are invalid and refundable. Any bet (including bets for live events) made on an event, the result of which is already known by the time of betting, is considered invalid and will be refunded.
The whole winning amount of one group (either supporters or counter-bettors) is distributed according to the following criteria. The distribution is always proportional to the bidden amount of money of the User. In derogation of the general criterion above, the first bettor is always granted a percentage ranging from 10% up to 20% of the whole win. Betonpolitics shall retain a fee of 7% for maintenance costs of Betonpolitics which shall be deducted from the winning amount.
The maximum winnings for each User over a 24 hour period is 100,000 Euros. The maximum winning amount shall be calculated net and, therefore, it doesn't not include the amount of set money.
Payments to the User
Payments are processed within 72 hours starting from the moment that the request was made. Before the first payment is processed by any of the electronic means available on Betonpolitics, the User is requested to provide an electronic copy of their passport and upload it in documents section of Betonpolitics, in order to confirm their identity. In cases it suspects that the documents provided are counterfeited or edited in any way, the Owner reserves the right to send such documents to the competent regulatory authorities. Upon uploading of the requested document on Betonpolitics, it will be the Owner's care to verify, via its dedicated personnel, the identity of the User. In case of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the data reported on the document and the data provided during the registration process, the Owner reserves the right to refund all bets by the User and refuse to pay out winnings to the User unless they prove the identity and accuracy of entered data. Before ordering the first payment, User must also have bet on at least 50% of the money deposited on their account. In any case, payments shall be made only in the name of the owner of the relevant account.
Before the first order for a withdrawal in cash the User must enter valid passport details as requested in the form provided on Betonpolitics. If the User has requested a withdrawal in the amount of 1,000 Euros or more (or the equivalent in another currency at the interbank rate), the User must be aware that Betonpolitics shall pay the related commission on the transfer and subsequent operations of withdrawals within the given calendar month. Otherwise, the commission shall be paid to the bank by the User.
The User is the only person who is responsible for the bet. Once a bet is placed and its acceptance is confirmed, it cannot be changed or canceled by the User. Failures of communication or other technical failures affecting User's communications to Betonpolitics are not a reason for the cancellation of a bet if the bet has been registered in the server. Betonpolitics does not provide any guarantees with respect to the “lost” or “double” bets made by Users. The User is invited to carefully check each bet before placing it. Possible mistakes associated to the date and time of a political event do not provide for a valid ground for cancellation and refund. The Owner reserves the right to cancel the bet places in all cases expressly stated in this document.
The bet is refundable only if:
· it is placed after the start of the event;
· in case of non-reply from contrary group, as further explained under section “How to bet on Betonpolitics” above;
· the event is canceled;
· the event is considered invalid;
· the location of the event is changed;
· the event is suspended;
· an event is not completed and/or is considered as incomplete, even if the result at which the event is suspended is later confirmed as final;
· when it is expressly stated within this document.
No bets on credit
Betonpolitics does not accept bets on credit. All bets must be confirmed with funds existing in the account of the User before they are placed. Any bet placed without backing funds is considered invalid by Betonpolitics. The Owner reserves the right to suspend a User's account in case it finds out that the User has placed a bet with no funds to back it.
No bank deposit
Betonpolitics does not hold Users’ funds in segregated or separately protected bank accounts. It is important for the User to understand that deposits of the bettors on Betonpolitics are not bank deposits and no interest is accrued upon them.
Methods of payments
When conducting any financial transactions on or via Betonpolitics, it is mandatory that the name of the owner of the debit or credit card or bank account match the name of the owner of the corresponding account of Betonpolitics. The Owner reserves the right to cancel all transactions, and refund all the bets placed, while using someone else’s account and/or credit or debit card.
Users have the right to place bets solely in the currencies indicated on Betonpolitics. However, the Owner reserves the right to block the reception of bets and operating activities in any of the indicated currencies. In this case, all the related payments on the accounts of blocked currency would be held in another currency equivalent at the interbank exchange rate for that day. The Owner is not responsible for changes in the amount of payments related to fluctuations of currency (rate of exchange).
The User is solely responsible to check the balance associated to their account. Should any mistake, technical or otherwise, occur in crediting bets and/or other activities be mistakenly linked to the User's account, the latter must immediately notify this circumstance to Betonpolitics. If a negative balance occurs as a result of any mistake, the Owner reserves the right to cancel also the bets placed before the error occurred. The Owner reserves the right to held the User liable for any damage occurred to Betonpolitics as a result of the User intentionally exploiting or otherwise using a technical or administrative error when placing a bet and/or making a deposit and/or during the receipt, for whichever reason, of money on the relevant account. The Owner reserves the right to cancel bets placed on deliberately incorrect coefficients and obvious errors. The Users shall be immediately notified about the changes occurred in the account balance.
Betonpolitics provides for some gamification features. Users can scale up their account position and be classified according to the number of successful claims that they have made. Currently, Betonpolitics provides the following positions (from the least to the most successful): Successful Claimer, Expert, Top Expert, Political Guru. To find out what the privileges linked to each position are, Users are kindly invited to visit the dedicated pages available on Betonpolitics.
Indemnification and limitation of liability
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Owner provides the services to you strictly on an "As is" basis. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law the Owner expressly disclaims all conditions, representations and warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights. The Owner makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any “content” and assumes no liability or responsibility for any:
· errors, omissions or inaccuracies in any “content”. In particular, the Owner is not responsible for errors in translations, typing, transfer or counting of bets and/or coefficients thereof. In this regard, the Owner reserves the right to correct obvious or blatant mistakes made in entering information such as betting coefficient and/or calculations of the amounts of bets and, as a consequence, declare null and invalidate the bets placed even after the event is discontinued. In this case, the bets placed shall be refunded. The right to determine whether or not an obvious or technical mistake occurred belongs exclusively to the Owner;
· personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever resulting from your access to and use of the “services” and “Betonpolitics”;
· any unauthorized access to or use of our systems and/or any information accessible through such systems;
· any interruption of the “services”;
· any viruses, trojan horses, bugs, malware or the like in or transferred through the “services” or through the actions of any third party;
· any access to your device and/or information available through such access; and/or
· any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the “services.”
The Owner does not endorse, warrant, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any event, product or service available through the “services” or any website accessible through the “services.” No action from or on behalf of the Owner or any other source shall create any warranty not expressly stated in this Agreement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of warranties, so the above warranty exclusions may not apply to you.
Limitations of Liability
You use Betonpolitics and the content therein at your own risk. In no event will the owner be liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of or relating to this Agreement, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of business, loss of use, or loss of customer data or other intangible property, even if the owner has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any case, should any claims and disputes arise from Users’ side and people representing their parties, the company’s liabilities are limited by the size of bets or its possible winnings. Each provision of this Agreement that provides for a limitation of liability, disclaimer of damages, or exclusion of damages is to allocate the risks of this Agreement between the parties. This allocation is an essential element of the basis of the bargain between the parties. Each of these provisions is severable from and independent of all other provisions of this Agreement.
No liability if betting is prohibited in your country
The Owner states explicitly that bet placement and betting organization, as well as participation in political bets may be restricted by law or even prohibited in some countries. Such restrictions or prohibitions may be imposed even if the Owner obtained the necessary permission (license for betting or organizing gaming) to place bets and betting organizations. The User should note that if the placement of bets or participation in political bets is prohibited or permitted only under certain conditions, which are not followed, the responsibility for any damage caused by this rests solely with the User. The User also acknowledges and agrees that the Owner is not required to provide Users with information, instructions and warnings in a wider range than in the present paragraph, or with specific reference to the User's country. In particular, the company is not liable for damages suffered by the User due to the violation of the relevant legislative prohibitions functioning in his/her country. The Company expressly states that it does not provide Users with any advice (consultation) on tax matters and/or legal matters. The responsibility to check the local law lies entirely with the User.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Owner, its parent, “sibling” and subsidiary corporation(s) (if any) and officers, directors, employees, advisors and agents thereof, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees and expenses) arising from:
· your use of the Service;
· your violation of this Agreement;
· your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or
· any claim that your content caused damage to a third party.
The User has the right to opt for self-exclusion through their account's profile for a definite or indefinite period. The User may request the self-exclusion as well as revoke it by written notice or electronic notice sent to the operator. Any communication revoking the exclusion shall be enforced after 7 days from date of receipt of notice by the operator, whereas a notice asking for the exclusion is immediately enforced upon receipt of notice by the operator. The system shall not accept bets from and will not send any marketing or promotional material to self-excluded Users throughout the duration of the self-exclusion period.
Software license and intellectual property rights
Betonpolitics grants Users a revocable, personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the Softwares and/or any other technical means embedded in the Service provided by Betonpolitics. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling Users to use the Service and in doing so within the limits and in compliance with this Agreement and/or any other applicable rules. The User is required to use the Service in accordance with Owner’s intellectual and industrial property rights. The Softwares related to the Service, like any other copyright or other intellectual property rights, are the exclusive property of the Owner and/or its licensors. The User does not acquire any right or title with respect to the Softwares, and acknowledges that their use is non-exclusive and non-assignable, only for the duration of the Service usage, via remote connectivity, via Internet, for the provision of Services under the Agreement. The right to use the Softwares, does not grant any rights to the original source codes. All techniques, algorithms, and procedures contained in the Softwares and their documentation are information protected by copyright and sole property of the Owner or its licensors, and therefore may not be used in any way by the User for purposes other than those set forth in these Terms. All rights and license grants to the User shall immediately terminate upon any termination or expiration of this Agreement.
Other Intellectual property rights
All trademarks, nominal or figurative, and all other marks, trade names, service marks, word marks, illustrations, images, or logos that appear concerning Betonpolitics are, and remain, the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors and are protected by the laws in force on trademarks and by related international treaties.
All trademarks and all other marks, trade names, service marks, word marks, trademarks, illustrations, images, logos regarding third parties and content posted by such third parties on Betonpolitics are and remain the exclusive property of such third parties and their licensors, and are protected by applicable trademark laws and relevant international treaties. The Owner does not own the aforementioned intellectual property rights and may use them only within the limits and in accordance with the contracts concluded with such third parties and for the purposes outlined herein.
Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), you can request that the Owner remove material that infringes a copyright. To do so you must file a document that is known as a DMCA “takedown notice,” which must comply with the requirements specified by the law. (If you have any question on these requirements that are not answered by this section of the Agreement, please see Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act). Your “takedown notice” must include:
· A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
· Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
· Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
· Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
· A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
· A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You must send this takedown notice in physical form to Betonpolitics as follows: Radon B.V. Emancipatie Boulevard 29, Curacao You can also send a copy by email to [email protected] but you must send the physical version described above to the physical mail address specified. If you knowingly misrepresent in your notification that the material or activity is infringing, you will be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys' fees, incurred by us or the alleged infringer as the result of our relying upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing.
Providing the Service
From time to time the Owner may change certain aspects of the Service, such as adding or deleting certain features. The Owner may also decide to suspend or terminate the Services altogether. If the Services are terminated, the Owner will work with you to enable you to withdraw your information in accordance with applicable law. The Services might not be available at times you expect it, whether because of software or network problems or events that are known as “Force Majeure” such as acts of God, labor actions and other disruptions beyond the reasonable control of the Owner. The Services might not be available also because the Services are undergoing maintenance.
Changes to these Terms
The Owner reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time, informing Users by publishing a notice within Betonpolitics.
Users who continue to use Betonpolitics after the publication of the changes accept the new Terms in their entirety.
The Owner reserves the right to amend or otherwise modify this Agreement at any time, informing you by publishing a notice through Betonpolitics or otherwise communicating with you. Such changes will only affect the relationship with you for actions after you have accepted the new Agreement. Previous versions, which are archived by the Owner, will govern the relationship prior to your acceptance. You can email the Owner for a copy of any previous version. Your continued use of the Services after such changes will signify your agreement with and acceptance of this Agreement with its revised terms. If you do not wish to be bound by the changes, then your only recourse is to discontinue the use of the Services.
The Owner reserves the right to transfer, assign, dispose of by novation or subcontract all or any rights or obligations under these Terms, as long as the User's rights under the Terms are not affected.
Users may not assign or transfer their rights or obligations under these Terms in any way without the written permission of the Owner.
This Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted in this Agreement, cannot be transferred or assigned by you without the Owner’s prior written permission, but may be assigned by the Owner without restriction.
You consent to the Owner contacting you by your telephone number (if provided) or your email address. All communications relating to Betonpolitics must be sent using the contacts stated in this document. If you send a communication by email you must have valid confirmation of receipt to provide promptly to the Owner if requested.
Cancellation and termination of the Agreement
Save as provided in the section “Deleting Users accounts and account termination”, we reserve the right to terminate the Agreement and cancel your account also in the following cases:
· in case of discontinuation of the Service;
· in case you fail to honour your obligation to pay for the Services you purchased;
· in case we suspect that you have engaged in any fraudulent (e.g. automatic betting, “bots”) or, in general, illegal activity in connection with Betonpolitics or
· if requested to do so by any public authority for any reason.
without prejudice to any further action we may bring before the competent Courts in order to protect and safeguard our rights. Upon termination of the Agreement by either party for any reason:
· we will cease providing you with the Service and you will no longer be able to access your account;
· the content that you published (if any) will be taken offline unless it has been used by the Owner for advertising and/or promotional purposes or shared by any other Users of Betonpolitics.
If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
The Owner’s failure to assert any right or provision under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any such right or provision. Any waiver shall not be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
Authoritative version of this document
These Terms have been written and reviewed in the English language. Any translations into any language other than English, if provided, are to be considered mere translations. In case of any discrepancy or inconsistency, the English language text shall prevail in any event.
Alternative dispute resolution and Arbitration
Any matters of dispute including claims about the results of the event are accepted to be reviewed by the bookmaker office of Betonpolitics within 7 days from the receipt of the notification of such claim to the bookmaker office. In case the dispute is not settled by our office, the User can make recourse to arbitration. We do participate in the arbitration procedure administered by (*insert authority’s name, address and website here*). The consumer resident in Europe must be aware that the European Commission has established an online platform for alternative dispute resolutions that provides for an out-of-court method to solve any dispute related to and stemming from online sale and service contracts. As a consequence, if you are a European consumer, you can use such platform for resolving any dispute stemming from the online contract entered into with the Owner. The platform is available at the following link. The Owner is available for any questions via the email address posted under the Owner's information in this document. No disputes about the bets can lead to a lawsuit, legal action, as well as claims on bookmaker licenses if the company complies with the provisions of arbitration. In case of any disputes or claims the database of Betonpolitics has priority over any other data.
Governing law and jurisdiction
Legal relations between the User and the company are a subject to laws of Curacao and are regulated by it. All disputes arising over or regarding bets made by customers, if not settled by our bookmakers office or by arbitration, are resolved by the court in Curacao, having the relevant territorial and subject matter jurisdiction. An exception applies where the law provides a sole place of jurisdiction for consumers.
The service provided by Betonpolitics as described in these Terms and in Betonpolitics.
Any user of the Service, whether a human being or legal entity.
Terms and Conditions (or Terms)
These Terms and Conditions, which constitute a legally binding agreement between the User and the Owner.
The software embedded in the Service provided by the Owner.
Latest update: January 24, 2018